Have you ever seen an Arabian sand boa – a harmless boa snake species that lives in Arabian peninsula and looks like it has been drawn by a 6-year-old? It must be the most derpy looking reptile to grace our planet!
It’s not easy to be a fashionable man in this day and age when everything changes so fast. Regular boring beard is no longer enough. Now you have to grow monkey tail beard to keep up with the times!
1. When you spend so long looking for something to watch on Netflix, that your dinner gets cold.
2. When you have too many chips for your dip… but if you open another dip, you will have too much dip for your chips.
3. When you have to go all the way upstairs to get your laptop charger.
4. That moment when you have to wait 4.5 seconds deciding whether or not to hold the door for someone because they are at awkward distance.
5. When you crack your iPad screen because you dropped your iPhone on it.
Australian “artist” Twitter Picasso creates ballpoint celebrity portraits and they are terrible. The illustrations are so bad, they are actually good. The purposefully grotesque caricatures are full of small details inspired by the subjects’ tattoos, clothing, and body shape, offering a hilariously accurate take on some of the most famous people in the entertainment industry. Scroll down to see the best (worst?) examples!
Is there anything more spectacular than a corgi butt? We seriously doubt it. That’s why we made this beautiful gallery, so you can scroll down and enjoy stunning corgi butts!
Are you looking for some funny tattoo ideas or just want to have a laugh while scrolling trough the internet during a bathroom break? Well, you have arrived at the right place!
Sometimes when we are doing trivial things, like taking a shower, our minds begin an involuntary brainstorming session and we come up with the most brilliant ideas and, at times, weirdest thoughts. These ideas are commonly called “shower thoughts”, and we have collected the best of them here. Scroll down and don’t forget to leave your very own “shower thought” in the comments!
Social media users are reacting (no surprise here) to riots at the Capitol building with memes. Here is a roundup of all the best!
Of course they watch what they eat – their eyes are above their mouths after all. Of course they are in shape – round is a shape after all.